TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Balzwerk GmbH, Magirusstraße 22, D-89250 Send/Hittistetten
1. These general terms and conditions are addressed to Balzwerk GmbH customers who are consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. An end consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be assigned to either their commercial or their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2. These general terms and conditions apply to all articles by the Balzwerk GmbH in the e-commerce shop (hereinafter: online shop) at https://www.balzwerk.de and .com will be offered for shipping to consumers. Deviations from these general terms and conditions are only effective if they are acknowledged in writing Balzwerk GmbH. General terms and conditions of the customer do not apply.
3. References to the validity of legal regulations only have clarifying meaning. Even without such a clarification, the statutory provisions apply unless they are changed by our General Terms and Conditions.
II. Conclusion of contract
1. Orders in Balzwerk GmbH online shop are only possible via the Internet. Offers are non-binding.
2. The ordering of the items by the customer is considered a binding contract offer, unless otherwise stated in the order or other agreements. A purchase contract for the item(s) ordered is only concluded when we have confirmed the order electronically in writing after checking our inventory (order confirmation).
3. Drawings, illustrations, dimensions, weights or other performance data in Balzwerk GmbH online shop are not binding if this is expressly mentioned, e.g. by the designation "sample".
III. price, payment
1. Decisive are the Balzwerk GmbH online shop on the day of the order. Price information to be accurate. Should the Balzwerk GmbH website nevertheless has an obvious error, such as a writing or calculation error Balzwerk GmbH gives the customer an immediate right of withdrawal.
2. Balzwerk GmbH assumes the packaging and shipping costs from an order value of € 500,00.
3. Payment for the delivered goods is currently only made in advance, by direct debit or cash on delivery.
4. The purchase price is due upon order confirmation Balzwerk GmbH (in the case of cash on delivery upon receipt of the item by the customer)
5. The customer only has the right to offset if his possible counterclaims are undisputed or have been legally established.
1. Orders will only be delivered to addresses in Germany at the stated shipping costs. Unless otherwise agreed, the ordered item will be delivered to the delivery address specified by the customer (if specified, otherwise billing address). For deliveries abroad, additional shipping costs of at least 5 euros will be charged. In such cases, we will subsequently inform you in writing of the exact shipping costs for the respective country.
2. Balzwerk GmbH endeavors to deliver the ordered item to the customer within 20 working days to 10-16 weeks depending on the product. In the case of special orders and individualized products, this can also be significantly exceeded. An expected delivery date will then be explicitly communicated, but the specified delivery time is not guaranteed.
3. Provided Balzwerk GmbH the delivery period specified in Section 2 for reasons which Balzwerk GmbH is not responsible for, cannot comply (e.g. non-availability of the item ordered). Balzwerk GmbH inform the customer of this immediately and at the same time determine a new reasonable delivery period. If the item ordered is not available within this new delivery period, Balzwerk GmbH is entitled to withdraw from the contract. Any consideration already provided by the customer Balzwerk reimburse GmbH immediately.
4. Balzwerk GmbH is entitled to make partial deliveries if a contract for the delivery of several items has been concluded and it is possible and reasonable for the customer, according to the circumstances recognizable at the time of conclusion of the contract, to also use them individually in accordance with their purpose.
5. The disposal of the packaging is solely the responsibility of the customer at his own expense.
V. Liability for defects in the items ordered
1. The liability of Balzwerk GmbH due to defects in the items ordered is based on the statutory provisions. Claims by the customer for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses can only be asserted if the requirements are met and within the scope of Section 6 below. Otherwise they are excluded.
2. Notices of defects, other complaints and suggestions are to be addressed to Balzwerk GmbH, Magirusstrasse 22, 89250 Send/Hittistetten, Tel. +49 7307 955 40 17.
3. The warranty period is two years from delivery of the item ordered.
4. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the item or defects that occur after delivery, eg due to external influences or operating errors. Warranty claims also do not exist in the event of improper handling of the item by the customer.
5. Inlays individually designed on the screen may differ slightly in color from the original, since screens are individually different in terms of color reproduction
VI. Liability for other breaches of duty
1. The liability of Balzwerk GmbH due to breaches of duty that do not consist of a defect or have caused damage that goes beyond the defect, is based on the statutory provisions, unless otherwise specified below.
2. Liable for damages Balzwerk GmbH, for whatever legal reason, only in the case of intent and gross negligence.
3. Customer claims from Balzwerk Guarantees expressly assumed by GmbH and the Product Liability Act remain unaffected by the above provisions.
Stand: 01. December 2016